THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Road Glide OEM Double Din inner fairing

OEM Double Din Exchange program. $800 with a $800 core charge. Paint options start at $400. The radio is angled down for best viewing so it won't face the sky. We now also include the modified radio bracket with the kit. Because we use a stock inner, you get a perfect fit and best of all you keep your glove boxes!!!!! Inner will come to you either ready for paint or painted which ever you choose. We do offer Kenwood and Sony head units if you need one. Fitment not guaranteed on non raked bikes.

Last edited by Audiowerks Custom Cycles; 10-21-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Give me a call tomorrow Matt, or when ever. I need this lol

Finished up this one for a customer.

Doing another one next week too!

Extreme Vendor

Re: Road Glide OEM Double Din inner fairing

Looks good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Extreme Vendor

Re: Road Glide OEM Double Din inner fairing

A customer just brought me one of ur amp and hertz speaker kit to install along with a bunch of other work. Very nice kit and its deff plug and play. Very easy to install

Quote Originally Posted by DAPERFORMANCE View Post
    A customer just brought me one of ur amp and hertz speaker kit to install along with a bunch of other work. Very nice kit and its deff plug and play. Very easy to install

Thank you. Let me know if you need anything.

Nautical Customs
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiowerks Custom Cycles View Post
    Finished up this one for a customer.

This look real good nice job looks like u have mounting for it to that make it way easyer for installation good work guys

Thanks. Still trying to fine tune everything but I'm getting there. I wanted some sort of mount that way you will have something to hold the radio in place so you can make a rear mount by modifying the stock radio bracket or going all custom.

Here are a few pics of our double din fairings finished.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast