THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just found this place!
    What's up Room. Let me say that Marty is a Genius. I am a satisfied customer. I'll post this pic but it's not the best because it's from my Blackberry Camera Phone. Pics do it no justice. It's the cheapest route out there !!!

IMG00237-20120118-2232.jpg

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    Tonight was the first night I've ridden since installing the gauges.

They're awesome! Not only do they look hot but I can see them much better (20/10 vision).

Great job Marty!

Tap it!

I am starting to know my way around!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyRide7 View Post
    Thank you much, Yes please post pics so we can all see em. I usually request pics so I can post on the site but if you are able please do so as it gives us all a chance to see em!

MyRide7

Marty
    Hey Marty, my bike is at the dealership for winter storage returning home April 13th.. I want this mod done to my RGC including the faceplate. Can you tell me the best route to take? Have the dealer take'em off or wait till I get her home? And whats the possible turnaround if I paid ahead of time? Blue w/white needles.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gauge & HK/RS radio LEDs
    Chi_Town,

Please email me direct to
    info@gaugeledmods.com

Please include your name and email address along with possible color choice and BIKE YEAR.

all to best contact me please email me at info@gaugeledmods.com as I receive emails just after they are sent and can not always get to this site. Also ples check out the first post by me above as this will explain most of the info.

Thanks Marty.

MyRide7

www.gaugeledmods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_Town View Post
    Hey Marty, my bike is at the dealership for winter storage returning home April 13th.. I want this mod done to my RGC including the faceplate. Can you tell me the best route to take? Have the dealer take'em off or wait till I get her home? And whats the possible turnaround if I paid ahead of time? Blue w/white needles.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gauge & HK/RS radio LEDs
    All Most of this information still applies listed here. Its been a long last spring and seems to be a long winter here in Central Illinois. The Spring/Summer mods are beginning to roll in so please do not wait for the last minute!!! Remember the first week and half of March I am not doing mods so plan accordingly.

Prices have remained the same!! There has been a slight increase to the HK radio Faceplate it is now $130.00. Otherwise all is the same for how many years??? I am still keeping these mods affordable to all. And all pay the same price dealers, and all.

Please look at my web site www.gaugeledmods.com as this will answer most of your questions, complete the SUBMIT page and I will contact you.

MyRide7
    Marty

Quote Originally Posted by MyRide7 View Post
    Gaugeledmods.com

General Information:

Shipping Options Below, include name, addy, color choice (2007 and newer can have number area one color and needle another color)(2006 and older can have only one color with some exceptions) and a prepaid SHIPPING return label in box. Return time is 1-4 days usually 2 Plus SHIPPING time.
    If you are shipping for someone else I need all names involved so I can cross reference the incoming equipment.
    Additional Information: Colors Available: RED, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and White for the LG Gauges, Other colors by Special Order.
    Additional Information: Colors for the HK Faceplate: I stock the following, all other colors if available are Special Order, Stocked Colors: True RED, Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange I do not do the HK Faceplate in White as it is too Bright!
    Please see www.gaugeledmods.com
    www.facebook.com/gaugeinfo (Gaugeledmods) NEW FB and WEB SITE coming SOON!!

Ship to
    WILL BE PROVIDED VIA EMAIL

Shipping Information YOU NOW HAVE OPTIONS!!

United States Customers:

You can ship one of two ways:
    1. United States Postal Service: Shipping Priority Mail is Fine, requesting package be left at my Door.
    Please include a prepaid USPO return Label in the box. If not I can process this for you, email you the cost and you can then pay my PAYPAL as a gift this amount. Please indicate insurance amounts.
    You must email me when paid and shipped!! You must keep track of your shipping numbers so you can track your equipment.
    2. UPS United Parcel Service: Shipping UPS is also an option please pick your rate of arrival and return.
    I can process UPS return Shipping and insurance here if you like as long as you can pay my PayPal account as a gift prior to me shipping back to you.

Canada and Others: TWO OPTIONS Possible Three
    1. Shipping UPS United Parcel Service:
    If Possible ship UPS, due to cost and brokerage fees it may be best for you to ship FEDEX. Please check into this and let me know with confirmation email. I will need to know before arrival. Ship with no signature required with statement to leave at door! INCLUDE PREPAID RETURN UPS/FEDEX LABEL IN BOX, INSURANCE ROUND TRIP IS ON YOU AS WELL.
    2. Possible USPO United States Postal Service: If you are able to use a service on the US side of the Border to facilitate your shipping via USPO. Include return shipping and your name on all docs please.

Packing:
    These units are delicate instruments. It isn’t the act of being thrown but the sudden stop that causes the issue. Please pack them in a larger box then they actually fit in and use bubble wrap. I would also insure the contents to and from with your carrier. Do not ship brackets and screws, I do not need these! I usually tell people to insure for $500.00 if sending two gauges and more if shipping radio faceplate, your choice on insurance and the amount, please check your actual cost for replacement.

Payment:
    I accept PAYPAL as a GIFT to
    info@gaugeledmods.com

Cost: Please do not send any screws/brackets or add-on powder coated Rings etc.
    STD two LG gauge set: 85.00 us, STD gauges are usually either silver or black in color
    CVO/Titanium/metal number plate type: 100.00, CVO type appear multi-layered and are metal type.
    HK/RS Faceplate (older square HD Radio): 120.00 (see removal instructions below)
    Single Gauge Bike (Email) Approx. $65.00 Depending on type.
    I can take a USPO Money Order (Only) but PayPal is best. Remember shipping is one of the above choices just let me know which you are using.

Accessories and Add-On Parts
    PLEASE remove any extra accessories from your gauges, brackets, screws etc. (Chrome Rings can be sent). On the HK Faceplate please keep the rubber gasket if sending just the faceplate.

LG & Small Gauge Glass Lenses Information: PLEASE READ THIS!

I see in older bike gauges and the “southern” riders gauges that the age of time and the Sun/Heat causes the inside Anti-Fog/Anti-Glare coating to FLAKE off. You will see this if you look at the gauge lenses. This is only corrected by me Buffing/Polishing/Buffing/Polishing Repeat until it looks new. This is time consuming and is an option I charge $20.00 per glass lenses to fix. (I have broken these by cleaning so if I do so this replacement is why along with the time involved justifies the price). Please let me know if you see this and want this done. If I see this I will email you for your decision. (Left not done really makes the mod WOW factors go lower!

The small gauges you order and do them yourself. Order one from link below for each small gauge and one extra. For example if doing Lg gauges number area in BLUE then you want the Small gauges to match this blue so order the WLED-B5 (B for BLUE). You can also order the WLED-XHP5 these are (HP) much brighter your choice either one will match the LG gauges/faceplate I do.

STD Small Gauge LED: Order one per small gauge and one spare:
    http://www.superbrightleds.com/morei...edge-base/199/
    HP Much Brighter Small Gauge LEDS: Order one per small gauge and one spare:
    http://www.superbrightleds.com/morei...edge-base/206/
    Faceplate Removal Instructions
    Newer HK Faceplate Radio.
    Note:
    If you have the older RS Bike Radio you will need to send the complete Radio.

1. Remove Radio from bike (radio is removed toward the front tire) 2-bolts each side and unplug all connections (only plug back into same spot)
    2. Peel back rubber gasket (You keep this gasket) were the black part meets the metal part of the radio there are two top and two bottom tabs and One tab each side that you lift up using two small flat blades and faceplate will unplug itself from the metal part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12