SBD All Forums
THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!

WTB sony dsx ms60

Does anyone have a new one in the box? Sony dsx ms60

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    I checked several online retailers... looks like it's been discontinued. But I pulled a quick search on ebay, and it looks like there's a couple new ones on there for about $159.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Ride View Post
    I checked several online retailers... looks like it's been discontinued. But I pulled a quick search on ebay, and it looks like there's a couple new ones on there for about $159.
    Thank you for checking.mine is not working to great and I want to put the same model in because it has the tray. I would rather do away with the radio all together and use some other source for music ?

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    Quote Originally Posted by king04 View Post
    Thank you for checking.mine is not working to great and I want to put the same model in because it has the tray. I would rather do away with the radio all together and use some other source for music ?
    I didn't realize that one had the device tray. I had one when I first did my system about four years or so ago, and I really liked it. The volume controls started acting pretty weird so I replaced it with a spare I bought back before they discontinued them, but it was fucked from the get-go. I tried to get Sony/Crutchfield to warranty it, but I had bought it around two years earlier, so it was waaay out of the one-year period. I was really bummed about it, but Crutchfield gave me a $50 credit (better than nothing, I suppose), and I used it towards a Sony Bluetooth deck. Now that I've got used to the Bluetooth, I realized I should have swapped it out much sooner.