THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I am starting to know my way around!
    Our build don't sound to far off. I'm doing a 26" with a bolt on neck and front and rear air. Planning on Mini moneys makers with everything blacked out.

Audio i already have a Kenwood X898 head unit and a JL Xd400/4 amp. I'm trying to sell my Hertz HSK165xl speaekers. I want to go with Mmats and horns in the fairing. and DD vo 6x9s in the lids. I'm planning to run them all off the Jl 400 amp. Its underpowered but i already have it some im going to give it a try. Id really like to try the new Focal Amp thats rated at 175wx4 @ 4 ohm.

Anyways bike looks BA.

[QUOTE=mstng5point0;320977]Our build don't sound to far off. I'm doing a 26" with a bolt on neck and front and rear air. Planning on Mini moneys makers with everything blacked out.

In case you don’t know, the mini’s are on sale until Wed. 22 $2550 for non CVO.

[QUOTE=Dieselhed;320996]
    Quote Originally Posted by mstng5point0 View Post
    Our build don't sound to far off. I'm doing a 26" with a bolt on neck and front and rear air. Planning on Mini moneys makers with everything blacked out.

In case you don’t know, the mini’s are on sale until Wed. 22 $2550 for non CVO.
    Ordered mine last night. Also got some 6x9 lids to go with them.

Site Supporter
    Wow, just seen this, great build list, and its looking killer so far!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234