THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am starting to know my way around!
    Thank you! Great! I expect the same fairing.

Did you get the mini money makers yet? I'm itching to see them with a 26"

Showed up yesterday, but I did not have time to put them on. I'm out of town for work until Friday. Hopefully I get time Friday to put them on. If I do I'll take some pics and post them up.

Had a little time this morning so I threw on the bags and fender. Absolutely thrilled with how it looks. I didn't want the long swooped out rear fender as I have limited space in my garage with parking 3 vehicles and my bike so length was an issue. Silly I know but the mini rear fender looks perfect to me with a 26" in front. I've never seen a full size Money Maker but being 7" longer than the mini would just be too long for me. Took a big chance buying these and having them painted by The Factory Match but they were running a killer deal I couldn't pass up. They are a little shorter height wise vs. the full size version as well and this was my second concern. I'm running AirFX in the rear and fully aired out the bags are just under 5" off the ground. Total length tip to tail at ride height is 9' 4". Just enough to squeeze the bike into it's parking spot. Here's the pics. Let me know if anybody needs a specific pic and I'll try to get it.

IMG_1079 by Shane Taylor, on Flickr

IMG_1082 by Shane Taylor, on Flickr

IMG_1073 by Shane Taylor, on Flickr

For you guys with 13 and down bikes, is there supposed to be some kind of support for the rear bag rail? The newer bikes look like there is a support piece that runs down from the tip of the rear sub frame to the bottom bag rail. Mine didn't have it as I bought the bike used and it had dual exhaust, not sure if that has something to do with it. I'm going to a single side dump exhaust.

IMG_1061 by Shane Taylor, on Flickr

Looks like you’re not missing anything to me.

I've got this piece I had powder coated that ties the back ends together and attaches to the rear fender.....

IMG_1094 by Shane Taylor, on Flickr

Since the bags and fender are for a 14 and up I didn't know if there was anymore support pieces I needed. Only 2 bolts holding each rail on. Seems like it should be a little more beefy considering what its supporting.

Damn that looks good. Im very in between on black death or Mini money makers but this may have sealed the deal.

Will the bike still move when its aired out?

Quote Originally Posted by mstng5point0 View Post
    Damn that looks good. Im very in between on black death or Mini money makers but this may have sealed the deal.

Will the bike still move when its aired out?
    There’s tons of room. I may even do a rear lowering kit to get it down further. I can take the front down almost 2” more since it’s a short neck. Right now it’s just a hair higher in the front than in the rear. Pics don’t do this justice, it looks 10 times better in person. I can’t believe somebody hasn’t done a 26 with these yet. Or maybe they have and just don’t put pictures up anywhere online. I couldn’t be happier, big sigh of relief. Lol
    Last edited by Dieselhed; 11-12-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselhed View Post
    There’s tons of room. I may even do a rear lowering kit to get it down further. I can take the front down almost 2” more since it’s a short neck. Right now it’s just a hair higher in the front than in the rear. Pics don’t do this justice, it looks 10 times better in person. I can’t believe somebody hasn’t done a 26 with these yet. Or maybe they have and just don’t put pictures up anywhere online. I couldn’t be happier, big sigh of relief. Lol
    Thats what i wanted to hear. I like the laid out look when parked but want to be able to get home aired out if needed.

Whats the plan for the audio? Saw your selling all that too.

Quote Originally Posted by mstng5point0 View Post
    Thats what i wanted to hear. I like the laid out look when parked but want to be able to get home aired out if needed.

That was a big deal for me too. I’ve seen a couple of guys stuck and unable to ride do to air ride failures.

Whats the plan for the audio? Saw your selling all that too.
    It was nothing special, came with the bike when I got it. Going to keep it simple. 8” + horn in each bag and a 6.5” component set in the fairing. Going to use the contrast cut XBS Baller grills that allow you to mount a Beyma horn in front of the woofer in the fairing. Not sure on amp yet, haven’t really had time to even work on everything else I’ve been so busy. At least that’s the plan at the moment. Still trying to decide on a tank skin set. I’m picky about how the tank meets the side covers.
    Last edited by Dieselhed; 11-13-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast