Mad Wheels
THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Roadglide

Site Supporter

2013 Roadglide

What's up guys. It's been a little since I've posted. Life has been crazy busy. I'm back in school and the daughter turns 16 in August so I'm dreading it. Im letting my Roadglide go. Tons of work done to it.

2013 Harley Roadglide Ultra with 6155 miles. Tons of customs stuff but here's the list...
    - Top Shop Slick Rick 4.5" Extender Rear Fender with molded in Plasma Rods (Run/Brake/Turn signals) with 4.5" extended Top Shop New Style Bags
    - Harley Sundowner seat
    - Progressive Monotubes -1" in front forks
    - Anti- theft saddlebag knobs- 2 in 1 into 2 FuelMoto headers with dual CFR exhaust
    - PowerVision Tuner with target Tune A/F adjuster (18mm wide band sensors)
    - Harley Chromed out engine bay- Custom 1000W stereo system-
    - Pioneer HU (4V Pre Amp outputs)-
    - Hertz HDP4 1000W amp (mounted in tour pack)
    -Hertz HCX690 6x9's in a set of Hogtunes Saddlebag Lids-
    - Hertz HSK165XL's in fairing with custom tweeter mounted Hawg Wired RG speaker covers-
    - Hertz HCX165 6.5"s in Harley vented lower CVO speaker pods with Harley grills
    - all wiring soldered and heat shrunk
    - Fully adjustable air ride suspension (adjustable from 9.5"-13.5") with Viair Air Gauge
    - FBI Quick Detach Tour Pack setup (permanently mounted currently, comes with quick detach equipment)
    - Gauge LED's converted to Blue professionally by
    - Klockwerks 8" RG windshield
    - Bike professionally painted Satin black
    - All powder coating professionally done in Harley Black Pearl (seen in pictures)
    - Harley Skull & Chain covers (Derby, Air Cleaner, Gas Cap, tranny)
    - All maintenance was just done on bike professionally.
    Oil, Primary, and transmission oil changed with current and up to date PA state inspection. The title is held at the bank as they are the lein holder.
    I can send more pics upon request

Bike is now listed below KBB. Ready to move.

$16,000 Firm

Thanks
    Josh
    IMG_4543.jpg

Site Supporter
    That's awesome deal.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 66novass View Post
    That's awesome deal.
    Thanks. I thought so. Officially listed under KBB value. I hate to see it go but have other life priorities right now.

Site Supporter
    Bump. Still available.

Site Supporter
    Man, that's a great deal on a nice bike! Sucks, you gotta sell, but family\life takes priority, GLWS.

Site Supporter
    Agreed it does suck but gotta do what I gotta do. No biggie. There will be other.

I'm giving it until the end of summer. If it doesn't sell, I'm stripping the parts off of it and putting it back to stock. Lol.

Thanks Torch.

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Hmmmm. Just got the estimate to repair mine. Looks like they are going to total it. I'll be in the market for a bike.

Zach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '07 Road Glide

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Hmmmm. Just got the estimate to repair mine. Looks like they are going to total it. I'll be in the market for a bike.

Zach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's available if your interested.

Pretty good distance from my neck of the woods to yours brother. I'd do what I can to make it happen if your interested.

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    I will let you know. Still getting dicked by the insurance company. Hoping I won't have to get a lawyer involved, I don't have that kind of time to wait around for another bike.

Zach

Quote Originally Posted by OneSlickGlide View Post
    It's available if your interested.

Pretty good distance from my neck of the woods to yours brother. I'd do what I can to make it happen if your interested.
    '07 Road Glide

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I will let you know. Still getting dicked by the insurance company. Hoping I won't have to get a lawyer involved, I don't have that kind of time to wait around for another bike.

Zach
    Damn brother. That sucks. Insurance companies are the worst. In all aspects of life.
    You pay in, you pay in and you pay in some more and the rare times you need their services you pay for... and they hose you every time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast