THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Looks great Bill. What's your opinion of the ride?

Zach
    Love it! Better than stock. The air ride is to be determined. Right now the all aluminum Dirty Air shocks in the rear and the AirFX front aren't better than my Progressive mono tubes and 944's. But still playing with the air ride, to get the optimum setups for solo and two up riding.

I just found this place!
    Nope, Nope, No! All wrong so I'm just gonna trade you my stock 13 CVO RG so you can try again.

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    I'm running the same monotubes/944 as well. I'm running the MT's 2" under stock and the rears on a 1" lowering block. It's stiff but tolerable. I've put several 500+ mile days on that set-up. I do miss seeing it dumped while parked though. Yours came out real nice. Congrats.

Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Baggerbill View Post
    Love it! Better than stock. The air ride is to be determined. Right now the all aluminum Dirty Air shocks in the rear and the AirFX front aren't better than my Progressive mono tubes and 944's. But still playing with the air ride, to get the optimum setups for solo and two up riding.
    '07 Road Glide

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by 2W1Glider View Post
    Nope, Nope, No! All wrong so I'm just gonna trade you my stock 13 CVO RG so you can try again.
    Come on it's just money:) Rides great!!

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I'm running the same monotubes/944 as well. I'm running the MT's 2" under stock and the rears on a 1" lowering block. It's stiff but tolerable. I've put several 500+ mile days on that set-up. I do miss seeing it dumped while parked though. Yours came out real nice. Congrats.

Zach
    Thanks Zach!! I am getting a few more miles on the bike, and I am liking the air ride more as I tweak in the air pressure front and back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123