THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just found this place!
    Quote Originally Posted by cthecope View Post
    who's body kit is is that....it's flowing beautifully...ced
    Yaffe tank, FBI side cover and Daves magic. Also has the FBI drop seat kit that works in with the "flow"

beautiful....certain singular colors need no graphics...at all...whose body kit...ced

this is why 1 beer aily...forgot i asked already....lol...ced

drop seat kit just looks bad fkn ass...the fbi drop seat kit does it come with the seat...not that seat but the 2 up seat???....ced

I just found this place!
    You can buy an FBI drop seat that will work...I chose to have a custom dual (single + Passenger that DD Custom knocks out of the park) seat. The side cover... There are two versions from FBI. Get the standard version. Will still need more mods. I say that but you'll need to consider your tank choice. This brings me back to why I had a pro do this for me. I wanted to do this all myself. I could have done most of what I wanted to accomplish. Never what Dave at DD has done, by far.
    That being said, don't be afraid to do the drop seat, mold a seat pan, etc. it's so rewarding!!!
    Last edited by Boneheads@mail.com; 12-30-2016 at 12:56 AM.

I just found this place!
    Kevin thank you for the opportunity to build this bike for you and i hope your satisfied with the results. Thanks to all the other guys for their positive comments as well. The bike came out awesome I think and you haven't even seen it in person yet. I am the drop seat guy and I love them, the look is like no other and now you sit IN the bike as opposed to ON TOP of the bike. My 2015/16 fairing bracket drops it 2" and forward 1.75" to make everything look more proportionate and the rider has more visibility as well as more handlebar selections. My style is less is more, paint is clean and classy forever and can never go wrong with that. I typically stretch the stock tanks in steel to my flared side covers, but this time I started with the Yaffe razor tank, added metal to the ears to make the drop and flow into the side covers seamless, the end result has been liked my many so far. You can use an FBI seat but it is not very stylish and is very thick - almost defeating the purpose. I make all the seat pans and my standard is the two piece design with removable passenger seat but once installed it looks like a one piece, been doing that for years even during the chopper years. Dave Vos / Customs by Vos does all my upholstery and his quality, style and design is second to none, we make a great team. I am never on this site and just hard to to get to everything, but really appreciate the positive comments.

I just found this place!
    That's a great build Dave. Seen it on the other forum as well. Love the clean look and that color is perfect. The roadglides look alot tougher with the Native Pitbull 180mm on the front and obviously ride awesome.

Bike looks Great!
    I"ve been on the fence about the 180 front but after seeing your's I'm in the works in getting it done, hopefully at the first of February.
    Last edited by Second Wind; 03-18-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    2015 FLTRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12