THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Got the parts back from paint last night and put it back together!

One more without the pak:

Nice job! I was wondering how the Top Shop Money Maker would look on a non big wheel bike. Mine is much like yours only in Amber Whiskey. I like the color too...sets off the black well.
    Thanks for posting. Mine:

Tim

I think the money maker is a little too aggressive for a stock front wheel - plus I don't really like the "rounded" look of the bags.

I think this Black Death with the chopped fender looks fine with the stock front wheel. Over the winter I plan to do a 21 or 23 front wheel. I decided against a 26" because I want to keep 16" bars and I think they would look silly with a raked fairing. I am having a hard time deciding between 21 and 23 because I cannot find any pics of them with front air ride. Seems most people only do front air ride with the 30" and sometimes 26"

Eventually I will get a road glide and do a 26 or 30.

Mad Wheels make a 21" copy of the stock front wheel we have, called the "Reinforcer" i believe it's roughly $700. I mispoke on your kit. Yours is the Black Death kit right, not the Money Maker. Do u have rear air ride?
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by 1BdBagr View Post
    Mad Wheels make a 21" copy of the stock front wheel we have, called the "Reinforcer" i believe it's roughly $700. I mispoke on your kit. Yours is the Black Death kit right, not the Money Maker. Do u have rear air ride?
    Tim
    Legend rear air ride
    American Suspension front air ride

I have been looking at the SMT "Gasser" Wheel - but I want it all black

I am starting to know my way around!
    hi guys i recently done a 23" with a black death kit and i must say that the ride was awesome i would recommend that set up with the black death kit it looked really good get your self a good set of hhi trees and that 23" will handle nice

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian bagger View Post
    hi guys i recently done a 23" with a black death kit and i must say that the ride was awesome i would recommend that set up with the black death kit it looked really good get your self a good set of hhi trees and that 23" will handle nice

Did it have front air? Does the HHI tree retain the stock fairing rake so you don't need to change the headlight mounting?

Post a pic!

Site Supporter
    Very nice!!
    Looking at doing that set up on the rear this winter. How was fit out of box ?
    What size rear lights did you go with?

I just found this place!
    021.jpg

Front and rear air ride with just a 21.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast