THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chopped Bagger Asset!

2015 Road Glide with 23" wheel front suspension

Greetings all
    Just wanted to get a feel for the guys running the 23" wheel with triple trees only(HHI, Pickard, Tricky) did you do lowering springs and which ones or front air ride? Looking to starting ordering parts to convert mine to a 23 soon. Just wanted to know what's best on a 2015 RG front air or just lower the suspension with springs? And pros and cons advice and pictures greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""

2015 Road Glide with 23" wheel front suspension

You know I say HHI x-23..

I would just cut me a new fork spring spacer about 1" lower and run the rest stock.

You'll need to run a limiter which is supplied with the x-23 kit
    Thanks for being a part of my world..

http://www.shop.choppedbaggers.com

Like us on Facebook and share us with the WORLD!!!

I am starting to know my way around!
    I second the x23 kit. Just did one a few months ago. Went with a progressive lowering kit with a heavy weight fork oil. Rides like a dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I run Tricky, didn't install the spacer they provide and added bump stops underneath the cans. It does bottom out when I leave my driveway but I can live with that. Marks pushing them HHI trees. Lol

Site Supporter
    I currently run tricky trees as well and their set up already lowers the front 1"

2015 RGS with HHI-x23 trees lowered 1" like Marc recommend. Rides like a dream.

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    Thanks all for all the information everybody. I really love the stance of your bike Killerwaxx. I am going to use the HHI X 23 setup but I guess lowering springs or cutting the springs is the way to go. I was thinking about front air ride but looks like not many people are running it. I assume the air ride is not as good as lowering springs...

Quote Originally Posted by BigChief View Post
    Thanks all for all the information everybody. I really love the stance of your bike Killerwaxx. I am going to use the HHI X 23 setup but I guess lowering springs or cutting the springs is the way to go. I was thinking about front air ride but looks like not many people are running it. I assume the air ride is not as good as lowering springs...
    We might be doing front air ride over the winter. I miss it from my last bike.

I work with these every day. The only time I see other trees is when I replace them with HHI.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChief View Post
    Shorten this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast