THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I just found this place!

Bagger bags.com experience's

Hey I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking forward to making my 2006 vtx 1300r a bagger. However where I'm probably not alone is I need to keep the budget small. I see bagger bags on ebay and looking at some of their gallery they dont.come out 2 bad. Ha's anyone used their bags or had run in with them I talked them.be fore with some questions on a ebay option and they didn't seem to bad.
    I've pretty much planned out the build but it isn't done yet and I'd rather make changes than mistakes. If you have any reviews or experience with bagger bags please let me know. Also backyard air ride i'm looking to order my air ride this week and next is the bags so if you have any experience with air ride systems and can make recommendations that would be great. I would love to do a front air ride but haven't found any outside of tricky but that would require a Hatley front end if I'm not mistaken either way jump in if you have an opinion.

I just found this place!

Starting point

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Don't waste your money. Save up and buy from a reliable company.

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Couldn't agree more. Lots of painters will turn that crap away. Save up your money and buy a decent set of bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found this place!
    Thanks I've looked at TOL and ballistic I'll keep looking around just unsure on how much u wanted to put in it. Seems like I'd be looking at about 2500.00 for a decent set from one of these company's. Thanks for the input though guess I have to keep looking around. Any take on the air suspension?

Tricky is good for suspension. Platinum is okay too for the VTXs. I say this with experience building a Sabre bagger with no direction. STAY AWAY FROM BAGGER BAGS! I know you want to build cheap, but you get what you pay for. You want to pay for crap, buu from bagher bags. Gaps, misalignment, horrible quality glass, and next to no customer service after tjey have your money.

Bleh phone typos sorry. Check out bad dad man. Maybe hit up Brian Veney and ask him some questions. I know of one stateline bagger being built with Nathan Currys Reaper Series bags and its turning out good

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fame View Post
    Thanks I've looked at TOL and ballistic I'll keep looking around just unsure on how much u wanted to put in it. Seems like I'd be looking at about 2500.00 for a decent set from one of these company's. Thanks for the input though guess I have to keep looking around. Any take on the air suspension?
    2500 for what exactly? You should be well under that at this stage in the game. I think I paid 1500 for my Bad Dad bags and fender and not much more for my TOL set up. Wait for a special, I.E. Black Friday or a rally sale. I've seen tank, side cover, bag, fender, and tail light deals for 2500 before.

Semper Fi and Travel LI/G\ht!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    2500 for what exactly? You should be well under that at this stage in the game. I think I paid 1500 for my Bad Dad bags and fender and not much more for my TOL set up. Wait for a special, I.E. Black Friday or a rally sale. I've seen tank, side cover, bag, fender, and tail light deals for 2500 before.

this

Hold out. Winters coming.

I just found this place!
    Thanks.. I'll wit for winter cause I checked TOL site and the cheapest bags I saw was 2050.00 so i'll hold out and keep searching.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast