THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
    Site Supporter
    For Sale

2012 Cross Country Tour for sale

Selling my XCT. Ness G3 26" front wheel. Only one ever made. HMD Game changer rake kit. Kiru front fender, Cut by Randy at B Cool Products for Kewl Metal, Ness modular apes. Kewl Metal guage bezels, Ness chrome gas cap. Witchdoctor's shift & Brake pegs. Rick Fairless board front and rear.Kewl Metal chrome heel shifter, Platinum air rear blead feed air shoch. 2" shortened kickstand, Original plate cover and Vig Baggers 2 piece bag fillers with Yaffe signals in the lowers. Shaved fairing and 5mm signals in upper portion of fairing that Blink sequential. Rusty Jones Speaker lids and bag extensions. Sound system upgrade with JL Audio 400/4 V2 amp pushing four Hertz HCX 165's. 5k on the clock 22500. Will consider partial trade plus cash

I realize these pics are going to be upside down cause damn apple.Ccan someone please fix them? Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dirty Dan; 07-10-2016 at 08:53 PM.
    I thought I was wrong once but i was mistaken.

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    Spider-Man bike?

I just found this place!
    How much for the game changer rake neck?