THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

2006 Ultra King Build

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Want to thank many members especially Marc. In previous months I've had many questions and everyone on here has been very helpfully. So here is my build. I purchase a 2006 Ultra Classic. But my inspiration is a misfit style 26 road King.

I originally had an American suspension short neck setup but after taking measurements found out I wasn't able to lay frame. So I ended up using the HHI short neck. After getting the HHI kit you'll realize it's built better in every way compared to the American suspension kit. I 100% recommend it. Also I'm doing this build in my garage. So nothing fancy here. Just getting crazy!

I really have no experience with body work but I figured I'd give it a shot. I tapered the down tubes as in stock form they look shitty. I also filled the engine guard tab and removed the side car master cylinder mount that's in the middle of the down tubes. The body work is not done yet. Figured I'd get everything else mocked up and come back to it later.

This is the wheel I'm going to be using its from MAD with an 18in rotor, also you can see the topshop Black Death kit I scored from a member on here.

I'm going to run this King naked! No nacelle that is. Lol. I welded a tap to the neck and mounted a deuce headlight to it. I have a b'cool fender on the way also HHI bomber lower legs I gotta get on.

Nice looking build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looking good. I love the wheel.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast