THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmaniac View Post
    Still waiting on a black death kit for the 14-15 you guys have been talking about since Feb.
    You can use an 09-13 kit on a 14-15 just have to move the fwd holes. If you ask nicely Tony might just do it for you before they drill them for an 09-13. The only issue is you'll have to use 09-13 lids. If you still want 1 touch lids you can covert the 09-13 lids with a kit. So if you really want a black death kit on an 14-15 it can be done already.
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

One of THE 150!
    For Sale
    Hey bro I know all this already I have talked with Tony on this subject already. But hey thanks for your genuine concern. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSpeed View Post
    You can use an 09-13 kit on a 14-15 just have to move the fwd holes. If you ask nicely Tony might just do it for you before they drill them for an 09-13. The only issue is you'll have to use 09-13 lids. If you still want 1 touch lids you can covert the 09-13 lids with a kit. So if you really want a black death kit on an 14-15 it can be done already.
    NC

Good deal. Not everyone does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

I just found this place!
    I want one of the lmf rearend for a new build as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12