THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just found this place!
    Quote Originally Posted by cthecope View Post
    welcome brother....now this evo is lookn real sexy...is this an oem frame clean title...what year and are u gna run it rigidor rubber mounted with shocks...i have leftover evo parts...and bro...u ot me wantn to build a softtail evo bagger...front fender lookn sic...lovn it...damn i hate u...lol...ced
    this is a 84-99 style...the motor is outa an '85 FLH, the frame is aftermarket. the only parts that are used is the engine, rear wheel,the hub of the front wheel, both brake calipers(02 softail)and the transmission internals....once its finished, I have to apply for a special construction title here in NC) I'm running regular shocks(to me, it'll be comfy, as my daily rider is a rigid sportster)I prefer evos to twincams(actually, i'd rather have a shovel or a flathead)....and the famous kendall johnsons shop is about an hour away whenever I need some engine work(actually, my plan is to do his 80/80 conversion once its titled, which is 80"/80hp motor svc)

thanks all for likin it...I consider my style slightly frankensteinish...i'd love to have a shop one day, but I do this for fun!!!

I just found this place!
    while my tins are in paint, i'm doi a lil engine dress up...I kinda screwed up because I bought semi gloss black instead of straight flat like my transmission....gotta get the top covers to my polisher as I can't afford $300 for a chrome set...
    IMAG0204.jpg
    IMAG0604.jpg
    IMAG0605.jpg

I just found this place!
    decided to give a try at polishing, batteries ran out on one cylinder....but it'll save me couple hundred dollars...i'll run it...one cylinder polished, one not
    IMAG0606.jpg

I just found this place!
    made a lil progress today engine and trans are in for last time...forgot to get my oil filter mount hole....so I cut one...just have to mount it....starting to come along
    IMAG0607.jpg
    IMAG0608.jpg
    IMAG0610.jpg

I just found this place!
    finally got paint back...still a lil peelin here and there....maybe I shoulda paid more than I did....but I slapped enough for a side view just to see how it looked....
    IMAG0618.jpg

Site Supporter
    Cool! I like the bars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found this place!
    well guys, lets just say life has gotten in the way of this project....just to keep you up to date from "life"

got fired from the management position in august, got offered to stay with the company and demoted back to being a tech. did that for the rest of 15. quit January 2 to try a different field. got fired from that this Tuesday for what we'll call imcompatibility(I more or less got fired by my co workers) I've been fired 3 times in my life and 2 of those have been in the last year....crazy

but when I started this last job I promised myself i'd finish this bike before my birthday this year(april 8th) I almost paid a shop that quoted me close to $1000 to finish the wiring...so I put an ad out on craigslist for someone to assist me at my garage for the price I wanted to pay....which is less than half what I was quoted all over town....should have this thing fired by sunday...got a couple small parts should be here by Wednesday so she should be DONE in the next week.....

little pic to show you where i'm at:
    FB_IMG_1458242083732.jpg

I just found this place!
    its about 9pm tonight, bike is off the lift and DONE!!! I had a bad horn but I ordered one this weekend and should be here before the end of the week...its also raining here...and i'm out of gas....i'll fill her up and take her around the block tomorrow if the rain holds out!!!!
    2588.jpg

2580.jpg

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Outstanding! Nice job! Bike looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
    Great job! Sorry to hear the life is bad. I'm sure things will look up for you!
    Thanks for being a part of my world..

http://www.shop.choppedbaggers.com

Like us on Facebook and share us with the WORLD!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast