THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I just found this place!

softail evo special construction bagger

first bagger build(been a chopper guy for a while) since my tins just went out to paint i'll from the beginning around January...had a chopper project softail I was stalling out as I was having a hard time making the gas tank I wanted
    IMAG0330.jpg

brother and his wife moved to jersey 10 hours away, and they are now the closest family members, wanted a long distance bike(the battleground phoenix show turned my attention to cool baggers), decided to build a stock looking bagger to ride out and visit...bought a stock frame, swingarm hhi trees, forks and stole everything else off the chopper project and had a good foundation
    IMAG0508.jpg

then the fun begain, bought a stock fatboy rear wheel, had it polished, painted, got some stupid parts off egay then the problems were beginning
    IMAG0538.jpg

wanted to make a front fender as I always have to have something hand made on my bikes....

I just found this place!

I just found this place!
    let me backup for a second....bought a 23"-40 spoke outer rim and spokes, painted spokes black....built and trued
    IMAG0519.jpgIMAG0520.jpgIMAG0521.jpg

I just found this place!
    ended up buying a badad rear fender/softail bag conversion, sinister lids, topcustombaggers bags(this is the second set of bags/fender set I bought)
    but I just sent the tanks/fenders/bags/ etc out for paint Thursday....hopefully see this thing on the road pretty soon. last pic is all the parts all over my work benches)
    IMAG0594.jpgIMAG0601.jpgIMAG0602.jpg

welcome brother....now this evo is lookn real sexy...is this an oem frame clean title...what year and are u gna run it rigidor rubber mounted with shocks...i have leftover evo parts...and bro...u ot me wantn to build a softtail evo bagger...front fender lookn sic...lovn it...damn i hate u...lol...ced

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
    Nice! Coming together great
    Thanks for being a part of my world..

http://www.shop.choppedbaggers.com

Like us on Facebook and share us with the WORLD!!!

Great work, can't wait to see it painted. Is that a Vee front tire?
    SMOKE

Project G'Old S'Cool - build thread
    http://choppedbaggers.com/forums/sho...t-G-Old-S-Cool

Site Supporter
    Very cool, that's some nice work! Looking forward to seeing it finished. Welcome from West MI.

Pretty cool build!
    07 FLHT

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    that thing look great

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast