THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Very, very nice!
    Tell me not to do something, I will do it twice and take pictures.

Site Supporter
    Wow. That is one awesome build. I love the old builds. I totally wanna do one.

I just need an arsenal of bikes of all flavors in my garage. Lmao

Great back story..dig the look.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky996r View Post
    Alright, now for where it is now. After not being able to get the paint to match, I decided to go with a color I had mixed up a while back. I had seen a 34 ford 3 window coupe a few years back and just fell in love with the color. It was a simple, but classic color and worked with what I was trying to achieve. I had pulled all the extra chrome do dads off. I wanted to go with a super clean, nothing extra look. I had already ran all the wiring in the frame when I was building it. I ordered an internal throttle, The light switches mounted in the handlebars as well. I used micro switches for them...what a f'n pain in the ass getting those in the holes. The brake line was ran in the handle bars as well. The rear brake line runs through the frame for a bit to hide it as much as possible.

There are a lot more things on it as far as want to does, I started making exhaust for it, but wont worry about that till this coming winter. I want to ride it this summer and put some miles on her. After that, ill finish all the little extra stuff I want to do. As of now, Im finishing up some details hear and there. Working out some of the kinks, but i have put a few miles on her. So as of now, this is what the final product looks like. Some of these are cell phone pics and prior to it all being put together. Ill get the good camera out and do a shoot with it after a few weeks of breaking it in.

That definitely is one bad-ass FLH. Im diggin that red baby tucked in the corner too. I knew there had to be a duck in this story somewhere with a user name like ducky! Had a yellow one just like it a few years back. That is nirvana brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Gumptattoo View Post
    I just seen this on Instagram the other day. What an awesome machine
    I was wondering if you saw this.

Great work, thanks for the story. I want one!!!!
    SMOKE

Project G'Old S'Cool - build thread
    http://choppedbaggers.com/forums/sho...t-G-Old-S-Cool

That bike is totally tits dude!!!

Great read thanks for sharing !! Love it

I am starting to know my way around!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzant99 View Post
    That definitely is one bad-ass FLH. Im diggin that red baby tucked in the corner too. I knew there had to be a duck in this story somewhere with a user name like ducky! Had a yellow one just like it a few years back. That is nirvana brother!
    Thanks, The red ducati is a rare one. 2001 996R. less than 50 in the states. I bought it 4 years ago with 2.4 miles on it. Did a full service and have been riding it since. Its got a slew of 998RS factory corse parts on it. Endless amounts of titanium and carbon.

Quote Originally Posted by DSmoke View Post
    I was wondering if you saw this.

Great work, thanks for the story. I want one!!!!
    Where did you guys see it on instagram? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jams4j View Post
    That bike is totally tits dude!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cstmhd View Post
    Great read thanks for sharing !! Love it
    Thanks

Ive got about 30 miles on the bike now, had a battery with a bad cell in it. With work and the bad battery, Didnt really have time to work out the kinks, Have a full day tomorrow to work on it and get it ready for a week vacation in Arizona coming up.

Havent really done much with the bike really other than riding it some and then winter hit. Ive been getting it ready for world of wheels coming up in Omaha. Also been working on getting new back mounts built. The stock bumper bracket wont work anymore since the fenders been extended. Fabing up a new one that will be hidden inside the fender. The bags will be painted a off white and more than likely in a satin clear. Sit deciding on the satin or high gloss. Other than that, planning on a few long road trips with it, probably get the trunk refinished as well and throw that on for the long hauls. Anyways, heres some updated pics.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast