Trask All Forums
THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Gabriel 49304 Shocks

Anyone have Gabriel 49304 Hijackers Air Shocks in stock?? Do not want to backorder them. Most places won't have them in stock till mid April.
    Local #3 Electrician, love to mod my bike and I'm a girl! Doesn't get any better!!

I am starting to know my way around!
    Have you tried TruckSpring.com . Looks like they may have them in stock. Also looks like Sears has them in stock, but they want a premium

I actually placed an order with TruckSpring. I canceled when they notified me that they weren't in stock. And they didn't know when they would have it. Forget Sears. Part of the fun for me is getting a good deal. Amazon said they would ship in 1 to 2 months! What is that? Lol
    Local #3 Electrician, love to mod my bike and I'm a girl! Doesn't get any better!!

Yeah. I have a set on order from TruckSpring and Amazon both lol. Whichever ship first I will cancel the other. Also Summit Racing looks like they may have them in stock at the beginning of April. I think ship date said April 6 or 7.

Yep, I'm keeping an eye out. Thanks buddy! Good looking out.

Try autozone. It's where I got mine. 2days.

They appear to be out as well

I placed my order at autozone this past Saturday. I was told that they would have them for me on Weds, 4/1/15 after 3pm....I'll keep you posted. Polock: yep they were $75...about $9 more than Amazon but I don't mind as long as I get them. Sears wanted $100+ for them, that I'm not doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli880 View Post
    I placed my order at autozone this past Saturday. I was told that they would have them for me on Weds, 4/1/15 after 3pm....I'll keep you posted. Polock: yep they were $75...about $9 more than Amazon but I don't mind as long as I get them. Sears wanted $100+ for them, that I'm not doing.
    I'll swing by there tonight on my way home from work. Tried to order from their website but it wasn't allowing it. Thanks for the heads up.

Any luck with picking them up today? I went by yesterday and was told they could have them for me in a couple days. When I mentioned them being previously back ordered, the guy checked another part of the system that showed them out of stock from the vendor.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast