THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Beautiful bike man! I feel you on your front wheel issues. Had my chrome 26 ruined by a local who swore he could do it. After having it refinished I started changed the tires myself with zip ties! Good luck with the tire also, if you have the chance switch to a Metz. You will love it compared to your Vee.

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecollar84 View Post
    Beautiful bike man! I feel you on your front wheel issues. Had my chrome 26 ruined by a local who swore he could do it. After having it refinished I started changed the tires myself with zip ties! Good luck with the tire also, if you have the chance switch to a Metz. You will love it compared to your Vee.
    Thanks. I will def do a Metz next time. Hogpro swapped the Vee out no charge so that was good. And a member helped me out with free center stand legs. I'm starting to feel a wobble in the front now so I'm thinking I may need to set the fall away again but not looking forward to that. Riding season just started here in the NW.

Super nice build!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132