THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Working in the living room should make that project go faster, looking good.
    SMOKE

Project G'Old S'Cool - build thread
    http://choppedbaggers.com/forums/sho...t-G-Old-S-Cool

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    This is going to be nice. All us PDX area people should get a ride together once you guys get done with them.

Zach
    '07 Road Glide

Dude.... Your cat in the 1st pic..... Lol....its just chillin like now what's this crazy mofo doin?! Lookin out the window at you like "F'n really???" .... Cool ass shop thou... Can't wait to see it done

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSpeed View Post
    Red Rocket you posted on my build thread that Portland was going to have another 26. Does that mean you're in Portland? If so I can help you with this.

There are 2 places where you can take your existing line and have them made here in Ptld. Oil Filter services is down around 6th/MLK just on the east side of the Hawthorn bridge. I just had the ones done for my CVO, They have to re-use the clutch hose fitting down at the trans (if you have to extend that one) they charge $30 to silver solder it onto a reusable fitting. Including that I got all new hoses extended using coated SS braided for under $130 total.
    Yep I'm in Portland, East Side closer to Gresham. I took a brake line off my Nightrod to Oil Filter Service and they blew me off because it had an inline brake switch so I made it myself. I might give them one more chance. They'll probably say "not for ABS".... if they do, that's the last time I'll go there. But yeah, thanks for reminding me!

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Got my Battistini floorboards and controls in today. I had talked with Rikki Battistini before I bought these from forum member Warped and they said everything would work except the brake lever was a different part # for my '14. I figured it was just the difference in the connector to the master cylinder which was easy to fix. It turned out the mounting shaft that's part of the bike frame is much bigger on the '14-'15's. So...I machined out the new part. There wasn't enough material left on the Battistini to let me drill it big enough for the plastic bushings so I decided to do without and rely on grease. There's O-rings on either side so I feel confident it will be fine. Man they look sick! Thanks Warped! Oh, also installed the exhaust and air cleaner. I'm getting antsy. Better break out the blue tape next.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad you like them and could make that brake lever work..
    Not sure where i'm gonna put my feet yet, i might have to put
    the stockers back on for a bit, eventually i want to get the
    Accutronix forward controls..
    Man, my woman shined those things up pretty good before she shipped them lol

Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    I have to give a shout out to Battistini's customer service. I emailed Rikki Battistini a couple hours ago and explained that I bought a used set of their stuff and what exact part of the brake lever that didn't fit. I asked if he'd sell just that piece since I'd rather have bushings in it. He got back to me in about an hour, at 9:30 PM their time, and told me he would sell that one piece and it does interchange. He's going to get me a price tomorrow. Now that's service.

Site Supporter
    Awesome. Thy look great.

It's always good to hear positive reviews of vendors. Then people know who to trust and who to not to trust.

Build is coming along nicely.

That's sweet, I'm used to always getting the "Sorry you bought that used so we can't help you"

Glad to hear they worked with you on the part you needed. They do make some really cool stuff.
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast