THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Chopped Bagger Asset!

Finally got the NUTS to go 26

What's up guys.... Yep another streetglide and another 26 inch wheel rite??? Well I live in NJ and where I'm from all u see at bike nite is a parking lot full of stock bikes. Actually im sure it's mostly the same everywhere. They look like they blew there paycheck in the kuryakyn catalog and called it a custom one off. I got my bike new 2 years ago and found this forum with the hopes of makin myself one nice hotrod bagger. The kind I saw in magazines and a few I became fond of here on CB. To name two....808bagger and rsuave. I watched in the background and realized I wanted to really do this to my bike or otherwise my bike will be lost in the parking lot amongst all the stockers. So long story short my turn is finally here. I've been gathering parts for alitttle wile and I'm just about ready to cut my neck. Should be this comming weekend (I hope). My bike is a 2012 with no ABS. I'm in the process of a bunch of mods this winter. Starting off with the misfits short neck and tree setup, new fender, new brakes, raked fairing, new rear fender (already have sinister bags) seat, side covers , speaker lids and motor work. It's all going to be done by ME. That's how I like all my work done. If I can't do it I learn as I go. Plus all the help here is priceless. Rite now she's alitttle bit apart and during the week the rest will be stripped. Sent the throttle body intake setup to Fuelmoto for port n polish work so that's why the throttle body is missing. LOOKIN foward to the progress. I will be valuing all ur opinions and help along the way. Check out my addition to the build log ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389498135.965615.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389498191.707022.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389498249.198287.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389498276.982780.jpg
    Misfits short neck n trees
    WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT!!!!

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    Here's the wheel I'm goin with. It's made by METALSPORT. Called CLEAN 5. What u guys think?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389498556.188424.jpg
    WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT!!!!

Site Supporter
    That's gonna be badass Frankie. Looks like a lot of Jersey is going 26 this winter. Can't wait to see it done.

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    Quote Originally Posted by biljac View Post
    That's gonna be badass Frankie. Looks like a lot of Jersey is going 26 this winter. Can't wait to see it done.
    Thank u! Yeah i hope so because rite now spotting a 26 is like finding Bigfoot
    WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT!!!!

You are going to have one nice looking bike.

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    You are going to have one nice looking bike.
    Thank you sir... :)
    WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT!!!!

Chopped Bagger Asset!
    I guess you never seen my bike at bike night then! Lol only kidding I dig that wheel. I will be looking for you at Chatterbox

Site Supporter
    That's a clean looking wheel. Good luck on your build.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can't wait to see this I'll be following this build for sure.

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
    Gonna be cool!
    Thanks for being a part of my world..

http://www.shop.choppedbaggers.com

Like us on Facebook and share us with the WORLD!!!

Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast