THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Saw this bike in person today. Over the top. Spoke to the guys and they are a great group with some very great talents. Look forward to working with them in the future.

I just found this place!
    Truly professional work right there.. Awesome looking bike!

Great job, the hard work definitely paid off!
    SMOKE

Project G'Old S'Cool - build thread
    http://choppedbaggers.com/forums/sho...t-G-Old-S-Cool

I am starting to know my way around!
    Thanks, been a labor of love as we are not bike builders, the learning curve was steep.
    I met a lot of great people at the show (including MetricBagger!) and saw a ton of great bikes.
    Was disappointed that without notice Easyriders dropped the metric bike category from this show.

None the less I am proud of our bike and my team for all the hard werk and love that went in to our metric bagger build and knowing that our project is mostly hand made by my guys and I is the best part.
    We've all put our hearts and souls in to this bike and will enjoy it VERY much!

Site Supporter
    For Sale
    Great bike, awesome build! Too bad easyrider has thrown so many people out of that show. asshats!
    I thought I was wrong once but i was mistaken.

A few more shots

Full candy paint job and graphics.... under the black metallic paint

Alpine Double din and Alpine type R (4) 6" mid, 4 tweeters

Custom made sheet metal coil cover

I just found this place!
    How did you attach the fixed fairing to the frame? were there existing mounting points? did you weld on bungs? did you drill and tap the frame? if so what does that do to the frames structurally integrity?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by elastin750 View Post
    How did you attach the fixed fairing to the frame? were there existing mounting points? did you weld on bungs? did you drill and tap the frame? if so what does that do to the frames structurally integrity?
    thx

I drilled and tapped 4, 3/8" x 24 holes (2 on each side) in the frame just behind the neck tube.
    I have an adjuster bolt on the front of the fairing that goes to a tab on the neck to adjust the fairing up or down

I don't believe anything I did for the fairing affected the frame negatively

The one thing to remember is that while it's about 1/4" thick, it's an aluminum frame so use a torque wrench when tightening.

Site Supporter
    Some of the pics from when you first finished just say "photo not found" Can you repost them?

Quote Originally Posted by PAhumbug View Post
    Some of the pics from when you first finished just say "photo not found" Can you repost them?
    Im not sure what pics are missing, but if you click on the "missing pic" link it will take you to my photobucket account, tons of pics on there

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456