THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am starting to know my way around!
    Waiting on parts right now, got the R1 fairing today... broke in shipping:mad:
    tree's came in, looking good there at least.
    pallet of 16 ga, 18 ga steel & tubing
    most of the other part should be here by the end of the week so we can get going on this hardcore... clock is ticking

even though the fairing is broken, gave me a chance to get an idea of how sick the fairing will look hanging over the wheel

Site Supporter
    That's going to be wild. What year R1 front you using?

I just found this place!
    I am looking forward to some more updates for your build

Quote Originally Posted by ronsportin View Post
    That's going to be wild. What year R1 front you using?

07/08 R1 front

Quote Originally Posted by saclean View Post
    I am looking forward to some more updates for your build
    thanks, I'm waiting at the shop now for parts scheduled to deliver today so we can start going hard this weekend

Waiting for a few more items to come in before I can get going.
    Need the exhaust & rear fender blank to arrive, should be here in the next few days and we can start hot and heavy... only have 5 weeks left!

Finishing up our last client project until after depraved is finished, a hayabusa for a local NAPA in the mean time.
    Hope to wrap this up thursday & start full time on the roadliner then.

busa side fairing in process pic

cool to see,Keep it coming ,I have a friend with that exact bike and he is looking for ideas how to customize it

Got a few goodies today, which I promptly installed. Now I can get going on the cad werk for the sheet metal bags, and fender extension.
    Started the cad werk for the sheet metal air filter housing and horn cover mounting bases today also.

Probably have my head buried in the cpu for the next couple days so we can start cutting & grinding steel this weekend.

todays prgress

Bike lift should be here this week which will get this project moving alot faster.
    Now that I've cleared out the shop of client werk, I am focused on DEPREAVED only, thankfully I have good guys to hold the fort down.

Started on the bags and fender design, I really like the style of Wicked Concepts bags, so you will see alot of similarities in my wire frame werk.
    I start with thin wire to help give me a good visual reference for what the bags and fender should look like.
    I based everything from Harley factory bags, which puts me at 8" over & 9" back on the fender.

Have the cad werk finished for the new floor boards so I can cnc plasma cut them

Got a fair amount of the coil cover done, still debating if it will stay, or if I make a different styled one.... what do you think?
    Either way, it looks better than the plastic factory cover, that much I do know.

We only have 5 weeks left until the show from today..... God I hope we make it

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwerkz View Post
    Bike lift should be here this week which will get this project moving alot faster.
    Now that I've cleared out the shop of client werk, I am focused on DEPREAVED only, thankfully I have good guys to hold the fort down.

Started on the bags and fender design, I really like the style of Wicked Concepts bags, so you will see alot of similarities in my wire frame werk.
    I start with thin wire to help give me a good visual reference for what the bags and fender should look like.
    I based everything from Harley factory bags, which puts me at 8" over & 9" back on the fender.

Have the cad werk finished for the new floor boards so I can cnc plasma cut them

Got a fair amount of the coil cover done, still debating if it will stay, or if I make a different styled one.... what do you think?
    Either way, it looks better than the plastic factory cover, that much I do know.

We only have 5 weeks left until the show from today..... God I hope we make it
    Lift? Did you order one?
    Thanks for being a part of my world..

http://www.shop.choppedbaggers.com

Like us on Facebook and share us with the WORLD!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast