HHI
THANK YOU to all the members who have purchased a $10 subscription, You have been entered into the monthly drawing from CHOPPEDBAGGERS the best Bagger Forum in the world!! Drawing is the last day of each month!
    Gauge & HK/RS radio LEDs

Gaugeledmods by MyRide7

Tired of your stock color gauges and HK radio faceplate? Want your small gauges to match? Then take a step toward true color for your ride. We can modify your current Tachometer/Speedo/Odom and HK radio faceplate. I stock the most requested colors and can do Special colors on request. This is an affordable mod that keeps your ride looking sharp and gives that "WOW" factor every time you start your ride! Check out our web site at www.gaugeledmods.com for information and email us for additional information and scheduling times.

info@gaugeledmods.com

For pics and some additional info see
    www.facebook.com/gaugeinfo

for more info

MyRide7
    Blue White 2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MyRide7; 01-15-2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: pic change email corrected facebook

Gauge & HK/RS radio LEDs
    Mod update INFO!
    It seems with this global warming that much of the country can ride! I have actually had time this past two Saturdays to update my Stereo and add the punch amp. Of course this turned into replacing the speakers, and repairing the heated grips.
    The gauge mods are still progressing. for the past two "summers" I have been doing mods on a daily scheduled basis. I believe on my web site www.gaugeledmods.com it may say that I try to slow down. I do of course need to ride some! but I continue to take care of the mods needed aand schedule these so my time and your return time is the fastest so if you are thinkg of doing this please consider now but if your spring jobs won't allow this I can still mod them in the summer months. Just email me at info@gaugeledmods.com to set this up. Everyone please ride safe this spring as the damned cagers are not used to seeing us on the road.

Ride safe,

MyRide7

Marty

Gauge & HK/RS radio LEDs

Some are going to have a Merry Christmas, Mod Season is in Full Swing

WIN_20161218_07_29_18_Pro.jpgB-W-B FLTR.jpgB-R-B 08CUSE CVO.jpgSome people are getting a mod for Christmas!

MyRide7

Marty

Quote Originally Posted by MyRide7 View Post
    WIN_20161218_07_29_18_Pro.jpgB-W-B FLTR.jpgB-R-B 08CUSE CVO.jpgSome people are getting a mod for Christmas!

MyRide7

Marty
    Marty....on the same note...I have an 04 RK....I just wanna change up the color of my gauge...it's an amber color....I want it to be a green color. Is there a bulb in there I can just change Go make it green...or do I have to change out the whole gauge???

Gauge & HK/RS radio LEDs
    Depends on the actual year or the gauge even though the bike is one year gauge could be older. Some of these older gauges I change the socket and up date them to take a "wedge type" led bulb. Email me direct to info@gaugeledmods.com

Marty